Tuesday, December 9, 2008

You f^cker

F^ck You! F^ck You! F^ck You! F^ck You! F^ck You! F^ck You! F^ck You! F^ck You! F^CK YOU!!!!

You are a mother f^cker.

Since you are going into work a little later than me you had some spare time to spend with your girlfriends. We had sex 3 times week before - I even let you f^ck me in the *ss one of those times. And we had sex 2 times last week. I guess just not good enough.

I did kind of bring it up to you.
Me: "you left one of your girlfriends websites up on your computer" (are you really gonna try and call me a liar?)
You: "oh, you checking up on me?"
Me: "nope, you left it up on your computer. I watched it a little and then closed it for you."
You: "what did you think?"
Me: "uuuuummmmm... yeah..."

OH! And as I'm out having another Dr appt to figure out how I can possibly concieve our first child your at home spending even more time with the girlfriends. I almost made you come with me out of fear you would do that. Your just a f^cker.

No comments: