Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Wow!

OMG! I think I'm pregnant!

I'm not currently on any medicine to help me get pregnant. I had gone to the Dr. recently to discuss this but was waiting for my period to start to do another required test before beginning something new.

About two days after my period was supposed to start I decided to take a pregnancy test. I always thought I would wait at least a week after my period was late because I'm not always consistent with the start date. But something was just a little different this time.

It came back positive for being pregnant!!! :-)

I went to hubby, who was watching tv:
me: um, we need to talk
you: did I do something?
me: um, yeah you did.... I'm pregnant (showed hubby test)
you: really?

It's still unbelievable. I haven't been to my Dr. yet to confirm but I'm taking prenatal medicine. We finally had sex since the announcement and of course hubby said afterwards, "this won't hurt the baby right?" :-) no.

No comments: