Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Brought it up..... again.

We were having a discussion about next year and things we should be doing, kind of a New Years Resolution thing. I don't really believe in those though. You mentioned that I should join a class of some sort, anything that I was interested in. I didn't really offer much on the subject.

Then I finally decided to offer something. I looked at you and said, "can I tell you the truth?"
You: uh oh
Me: the reason why I'm never interested in joining any classes or extra curricular activity is because I worry that anytime I'm away from the house for any extended period of time that you're visiting your girlfriends. So anytime I'm gone you're looking at them.
You: I just get bored. - a bit of silence - okay, maybe I should work on this.
Me (thinking to myself) sure, I've heard that one before.

Interestingly though you were at home the other day sick from work. Of course I checked when I got home. I didn't see anything. Of course this could be a short time away from them. When you get "bored" again, I'm sure you'll be back.

No comments: